Thursday, November 16, 2006

What you focus on expands

A short post today: The law of attraction says "what you focus on expands" so think the positive version of a thought rather than the negative one. The whole reason is to avoid putting your focus on what you don't want t happen.

Here's a couple of examples I'm working on to give you an idea.

I would like to quit smoking but rather than focus on quitting smoking I will focus on being healthy and having good clean lungs and lots of energy. That's because the universe would focus it's efforts on smoking and I don't want that - I want health and energy, so that's what I'll focus on.

Another example: I'd like to have no bad debt in my life. (bad debt is bills and credit cards that have been run up for anything other than the purchase of income producing assets.) So rather than focus on debt, or getting out of debt, or being debt free - all of which would focus the universe on debt, I will focus my energy and thoughts on increased passive income and greater cashflow.

Do you see how it works? Try it out yourself with something you'd like to quit or achieve, drop me a line and let me know how you are getting along with it.

I just thought I'd share.

4 comments:

GK said...

Oh, I've been trying it out. Drop by my blog and see how I'm getting on ...... I'll be back to see how you're getting on too. :)

Marge Mercurio said...

Hi Richard,

What fun for me to locate your blog. I love connecting with other like-minded people. I promote the LOA by living it. I just focus on the good, on what I want, on positive experiences and surround myself with uplifting people. It really is that simple.

Best on luck on your dream!

Maggie

Richard said...

Acting like Godot & Maggie - thanks to you both for stopping by - I will be by to check out yor blogs. There's amazing power in numbers so we should all stick together and spread the word.

See you soon.

crazy4danes said...

I google searched...."smoking and the law of attraction" and found your blog and I'm so glad I did! I have just recently been learning about and applying the Law of Attraction and have decided that quitting smoking was something I wanted to do, but knew I couldn't focus on "not smoking".... I love that you are doing the same and I love the though of healthier cleaner lungs! I will have to check back and see how you are doing...I love your blog and glad I found it!

Have a fabulous day!