Monday, November 27, 2006

Vision Statement and Manifestation

My big thanks to Maggie for pointing me in the direction of this video below.


It seems a pretty simple thing to do and I completely believe in it's power. It also seems like the next step up from the dream board, although I think it would help to have both. SO I'm going to use what little technical experience I have to see if I can create my own and post it here to share with you.

I'd love to be able to put each of your vision statements on this blog so if you have created one please email me with details and I'll do what I can to put it here for others to view.

Good luck and happy hunting (for images)

Richard

2 comments:

Heather said...

he was very keen..never thought of that before

Marge Mercurio said...

Hi Richard,

It's a new year and time to write in your blog again. I linked my blog to yours so don't fade away, ok?

Well, I have news that I want to share with you...I've heard that on Jan 31, 2007 Oprah will host the team from THE SECRET. You know she is already behind the Ask, Allow, Accept theory and uses words that are very similar to those that Abraham-Hicks uses http://abraham-hicks.com/

So, just thought you'd like a little poke in the ribs to get you focused again.

Best of luck to you,

Maggie