Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Secret is Out

....or at least it should be. That's part of my reason for starting this blog. Everyone should know the secret and everyone should use the secret. In my mind it would help to bring peace and harmony, health and happiness to the world. I'm going to tell everyone I can about it.

Spread the word. Think something good and let it happen - That's the secret. The message is that if you first ASK for something the universe will ANSWER with an unquestioning "your wish is my command" and then all you have to do is RECEIVE what you asked for. It's that easy.

Last night I started on my Dream Board. I was looking through magazines for pictures of expensive and luxurious houses, cars, boats, planes, watches and so on, when it happened again.

I had already cut out a picture of the wonderfully stylish Bentley Continental Flying Spur and had cut out one of the many Jet aircraft part ownership programs when I noticed that in the background to that plane picture was exactly the car I had just decided upon.

When this magic happens it happens constantly. Let it happen to you. Just ask, let the universe answer and then be prepared to receive what you asked for.

Until tomorrow.

Richard

No comments: