Thursday, February 08, 2007

Oprah Shares The Secret With The World

The Secret On Oprah! A fantastic achievement.

So why does Oprah think The Secret is so special? What is it that she sees? In my opinion, Oprah actually lives The Secret and as such it is no secret to her. But to her millions of fans worldwide this could all be new. The Secret on Oprah, will bring this fascinating subject to life for many unfamiliar with the Law of Attraction.

I welcome you to my blog and invite you to try out The Secret for yourselves.

You can buy The Secret book, authored by Rhonda Byrne here:


Or buy The Secret DVD here:


You can also watch the whole movie of the Secret online at http://www.thesecret.tv/. for $4.95

The Secret stars many of the 21st Century's greatest authors, thinkers, chanelers, philosophers, doctors and scientists, all of whom agree on the underlying Secret of the Law of Attraction.

The Secret is a feature length movie presentation which reveals The Great Secret of the universe. It has been passed throughout the ages, traveling through centuries... This is The Secret to everything - the secret to unlimited joy, health, money, relationships, love, youth: everything you have ever wanted. All the resources you will ever need to understand and live The Secret.

The world's leading scientists, authors, and philosophers will reveal The Secret that utterly transformed the lives of every person who ever knew it... Plato, Newton, Carnegie, Beethoven, Shakespeare, Einstein.

You can find out more about the expert contributors by clicking on their links below.

Rhonda Byrne - On Oprah
Dr. Reverend Michael Beckwith - On Oprah
Jack Canfield - On Oprah
Lisa Nichols - On Oprah
James Arthur Ray - On Oprah
Mike Dooley
John Assaraf
Joe Vitale
Lee Brower
Marie Diamond
Cathy Goodman
John Gray
Bill Harris
Loral Langemeier
David Schirmer
Marci Shimoff
Denis Waitley
Neale Donald
John Demartini
Hale Dwoskin
Morris E. Goodman
John Hagelin
Esther Hicks
Ben Johnson
Fred Alan Wolf

I am so glad that Oprah has introduced you to the Secret and my only hope now is that you will come back and join me again as I follow my bliss to the life that my wife and I choose for ourselves.

Thank you - In abundance.

Richard

7 comments:

BJ said...

Hi! I like this blog!

Have you heard the AMAZING news? Oprah is doing a SECOND show about “The Secret” this Friday, February 16th. It is UNPRECEDENTED for Oprah to repeat a topic so quickly. But as we all know… Once the Law of Attraction is set into motion… there ain’t no stopping it!

As a follow-up to this Oprah encore show, there will also be two more FREE International Law of Attraction Teleconferences. The Teleconferences were a BIG hit last week, and attended by people from four different continents and in 7 different time zones. The link to register for this week’s teleconferences is http://lawofattractionteleconference.com. They’re free, so why not??? They got pretty full last week in the post-Oprah rush, so you might want to register BEFORE Friday to make sure you get a space.

I think it’s safe to say that “The Secret” is out! Let’s all keep spreading the word and see what amazing things happen next!

Anonymous said...

Consciously or subconsciously we all knew the secret & we have been living with it for all our lives. However what Rhonda & her team have done is that, they have made all of us aware of this fact. I don’t know if the secret will help me achieve all the things that I desire but yes since I have watched the movie I am feeling good & it seems like everything happening around me is great & it will be so for the rest of my life.

I work with a non-profit organization Blog The Bible, where we discuss all the things which can make you happy & also relate to Jesus & Bible at the same time. I think if The Secret can generate the same happiness within all of us then there is no harm in believing the Law of Attraction.

We all have experienced it, whenever we feel good & happy we think of god, we think of Jesus, we think of Bible. So I would say that no matter what everybody thinks but this DVD has surely brought me close Jesus, Bible & at last Happiness.

Sydney Jones

Anonymous said...

Consciously or subconsciously we all knew the secret & we have been living with it for all our lives. However what Rhonda & her team have done is that, they have made all of us aware of this fact. I don’t know if the secret will help me achieve all the things that I desire but yes since I have watched the movie I am feeling good & it seems like everything happening around me is great & it will be so for the rest of my life.

I work with a non-profit organization Blog The Bible, where we discuss all the things which can make you happy & also relate to Jesus & Bible at the same time. I think if The Secret can generate the same happiness within all of us then there is no harm in believing the Law of Attraction.

We all have experienced it, whenever we feel good & happy we think of god, we think of Jesus, we think of Bible. So I would say that no matter what everybody thinks but this DVD has surely brought me close Jesus, Bible & at last Happiness.

Sydney Jones
www.blogthebible.com

Kat Campbell said...

As a long time fan of Oprah, when I watched The Secret several months ago, it was her life that popped into my head as an example of The Law of Attraction. I was excited to not only see this lifestyle I've adopted presented on her show, but about the masses of new people that will change their lives. This will inevitably lead to new opportunites and success for everyone. Such a bright future looms....

Anonymous said...

Hi theres so much going on about the Secret and Law of Attraction.

I just downloaded an interesting free report called The Attraction Accelerator by Bob Proctor. You can download it for free at
http://www.ebookforlawofattraction.com/attractionreport.htm

Anonymous said...

Reading the book or watching the movie in itself probably won’t change ones life, (but I would bet that it probably has happened to many) But reading or watching The Secret is like finding a doorway to a fascinating subject that everyone should explore and look into a little deeper into to find the secrets behind “The Secret.”

Anonymous said...

The Secret is so special because we talk about it and we apply it in our daily life. It really works.

John
www.BestScienceOfGettingRich.com