Thursday, February 08, 2007

Rhonda Byrne

Rhonda Byrne, like each of us, has been on her own journey of discovery. Along the way, she brought together a superb team of authors, ministers, teachers, filmmakers, designers and publishers to bring forth The Secret to the world, and through her vision, to bring joy to hundreds of millions.

Rhonda made everything you see on today's Oprah possible. She had the vision and foresight to create the powerful ensemble and bring to life The Secret.

To Rhonda I can only say thank you. You have helped create within me a true attitude of gratitude.

Richard

1 comment:

Sydney Jones said...

Consciously or subconsciously we all knew the secret & we have been living with it for all our lives. However what Rhonda & her team have done is that, they have made all of us aware of this fact. I don’t know if the secret will help me achieve all the things that I desire but yes since I have watched the movie I am feeling good & it seems like everything happening around me is great & it will be so for the rest of my life.

I work with a non-profit organization Blog The Bible, where we discuss all the things which can make you happy & also relate to Jesus & Bible at the same time. I think if The Secret can generate the same happiness within all of us then there is no harm in believing the Law of Attraction.

We all have experienced it, whenever we feel good & happy we think of god, we think of Jesus, we think of Bible. So I would say that no matter what everybody thinks but this DVD has surely brought me close Jesus, Bible & at last Happiness.

Sydney Jones
http://www.blogthebible.com