Thursday, October 12, 2006

I got my energy back

Wowee - I feel all supercharged again today, my mind is clearer, I feel like I have focus and clarity with everything that is going on. To be honest, I have a lot going on.

Yesterday was a real down day, it didn't seem to matter what I did I was just in a funk. I had to pull out of 2 real estate offers I'd made because the sellers couldn't bring themselves to sell at my price and I had one of my investor partners drop out of a deal too.

The reality is, these things happen all the time, and as I now know - for a really good reason, but somehow yesterday I just hit an energy low. Right up until I went to my cashflow club. It's our little club where we meet every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month to play the Cashflow game created by Rich Dad Poor Dad creator Robert Kiyosaki.

I love to play it and it doesn't get boring, I even tell people that the books will encourage you to change your life while the game will ACTUALLY change your life, and I mean it. That's not the whole reason for my energy boost though. It's the people. We have all sorts attend, varying educations, employments, histories, ages and it's a mix. It's a great mix. While we are playing, before and after we will sit and discuss new books we are reading and experiences we are having as well as sharing our dreams, goals and plans with likeminded people.

I need reminding once in a while that not everyone thinks like everyone else and I know that for sure because a lot of people consider the law of attraction a wacky idea and others think that Rich Dad is just a bunch of hot air to sell books. I do believe in both of them a lot and it's just great once in a while to hang out with others who agree.

Today, I'm bouncing like a child and full of the joys of spring. I have made myself a new day today and everything is just perfect, it feels good and I'm ready for the world. Bring it on.

Richard

No comments: