Monday, October 16, 2006

Busting Loose

Just the other day, my friend gave me a book to read, called Busting Loose From the Money Game: Mind-Blowing Strategies for Changing the Rules of a Game You Can't Win and it is "out there", I mean, really "out there". I can say that safely because it absolutely makes sense to me now, because of the journey of mental, physical, spiritual and metaphysical learning and understanding I have been on as I get closer each day to realizing my dream.

If I had read this book back then it would have blown my mind, but not now. I am finally getting it! It's all just a game - everything we do, everything we are, feel and see, is one game - created by us to have fun and challenge ourselves. I kinda like that.

If any of the following statements make sense to you or have ever popped into your head as thoughts then please read the book. Your journey is about to change speed again.

1 - I am the Universe
2 - God is the universe
3 - Therefore I am God, or put another way, God is me
4 - I believe in a higher power of infinite intelligence and believe that we are all interconnected
5 - Quantum Physics makes sense to me
6 - We are all one.

For the lay person reading this, No - I am not a barking loon, who needs to be locked up - this is the next evolution of my understanding of life and the universe and my role or position within and it's ability to help me achieve my financial, personal and health goals.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hello,

I came across your blog post through searching for Busting Loose from the money game information other than official blurbs.

Having read the book (3 times now)and applying the processes, I am particularly interested in exchanging with others who have read and resonated with this material.

Like you, this book makes sense to me because of the nature of my journey so far.

I would be interested to know if and how your understanding of the Law of attraction and related teachings has changed ? I know mine has, I'm beginning to see where the distortions and the missing bits of information are.

Warm wishes,

Anne