Monday, October 09, 2006

Watch The Secret

This is a great 7 minute clip of the movie The Secret I told you about. The story about the genie is how this blog got it's name. I recommend anybody to watch the whole thing. It really is worth your time.

Do you know friends who are glass half empty types? This might just convinbce them to change.

I haven't been on for a while because I am busy, busy busy, now I know that is no excuse but in the last week alone my goal is starting to take on a more realistic form. My wife and I and our friends/business partners are about a week away from closing a deal on a liquor store, an 8 unit apartment building and a 3/2 condo. All of which are great deals and all of which will both contribute to our bottom line and our monthly passive income.

What has been interesting is that way back I said we would make $36,000 in 49 days. Well it didn't happen by the calendar dates but I was reminded to be absolutely specific in my requests. The original goal was to hit that $36,000 in 49 days, but I didn't say which 49 days.

Now it looks like it is going to happen. I'll let you know.

Until then enjoy the Secret and I hope you can make it work for you.

Richard

No comments: