Saturday, September 16, 2006

Business Relationships

As I continue working towards my goals of financial freedom I have created relationships with a number of people and businesses that I think are crucial to my and others success.


Here they are in no particular order:

Rich Dad - Just the best advice there is. Life changing stuff - I'm a huge fan.

In fact - if you yourself wish to make money by selling his books, games and packs you can become an affiliate just by clicking here:

Boundless Living - This is Bob Doyle's site. You may recognise him from the movie The Secret. He has a program designed to help ANYONE understand and use the Law of Attraction to get whatever you want. Really - whatever you want. Anything. I love it.

My Law of Attraction Blog - Law of attraction stuff, daily updates. My dreams and goals and general stuff.

Achive Success with NO COLD CALLING this guy Daegan Smith is just fantastic - if you're doing any kind of online sales or MLM and just wish that you never had to cold call prospects then this guy is the master of it. Just following his advice I created a campaign that generated over 650 new leads inside 2 weeks. All without me having to call them. His emails are insightful and useful. Just a great resource.

Amazon - My favorite for books, CD's and other stuff. I even have a whole storefront here if you're interested.

Choosing Prosperity - A great game to play if you want to receive tons of money and realize your dreams. A simple online or email game.

Ebay - needs no introduction



The Best Business Plan creation software I know

My Favorite Movie Downloads site

Adminder - This is my favorite way of tracking online advertising success rates, click throughs etc. It really helps you learn which campaigns work and those that do not. An Excellent Service.

The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - a book, website, community and classes that once you are involved in it you will truly begin to understand why you are poor or rich, happy or sad, successful or stuck. This book maps out your financial blueprint and teaches you ways in which you can change it to suit your future desires. A simple read and with a great approach to managing your money. Even my wife likes it :-)

The Success University: My favorite online marketing activity. Not only have I been able to save a huge sum of money on books and courses but I am now growing a business that will provide for me and my family for ever. My favorite MLM business - and believe me - I've tried a few.

I wish you as much luck as I am making for myself. Keep believeing and have a great weekend.

Richard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the interesting blog - it's a very business - orientated and practical approach.

Wonder whether you have read the "Attraction Acceleration Report" by Bob Procter wherein he expounded his thought-provoking views on the Laws of Attraction.

If you have not read it, you can download this free report at the following link if you are interested:

http://www.personalgrowthselfesteem.com/