Friday, September 08, 2006

Ping or Pong

I know that I took some time off blogging last week while I was on holiday, but despite bringing myself completely up to date I still cannot get Technorati to show that I've updated my blog.

In fact it says that I haven't updated it for 23 days now.

Is there anyone out there with greater technical knowledge than myself who can explain how this is?

I've pinged every time I've updated, so maybe it's my blog that pongs.

Any advice? On either the ping or the pong?

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Richard

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Richard,

How about trying to ping techorati directly at http://www.technorati.com/ping.html

Maybe that would get you updated?

Good Luck!
Vickie

Prometheus said...

Sorry Vicks, that don't work either. Technocrappi has decided to play Government ('We know better and we do these things for your good') Government.

Maybe I should call Herr Direktor and tell him to execute 1 Technorati employee for every hour that my stats are down.

Richard said...

Thanks for your help Vickie but Ive tried that too, without any luck. As for Prometheus, you appear to be a little down on them? Maybe we could gang up?