Saturday, January 27, 2007

Energy, Abundance and Faith

Last week was a fantastic week. Not just good or super good, but truly fantastic. As a result I feel like I am walking on clouds, am so supercharged I can achieve anything and I look forward to every new day with the excitement of a child on Christmas Eve. Really a fantastic week.

Sunday was really a rest day but I saw my football (soccer) Arsenal team win against our perennial rivals Manchester United in the morning, watched the Chicago Bears win a play off game against the Saints. This is important because at the beginning of the season we and a group of friends all picked a Superbowl team, my wife picked Da Bears. Then, that evening we had dinner with our good friends and real estate partners J & A. It was this couple that really turned us onto the law of attraction, so that was a super night spent mixing with likeminds and sharing conversation, the kind that just powers you up to a new vibrational level.

Monday and Tuesday saw us progress, nay, leap further forward with a couple of real estate investment transactions we are working on and then Wednesday was Cashflow Club night. Our little club has grown to a mailing list of over 70 and regularly sees more and more people coming out each week and better still, returning for following weeks games. Not only did I meet Jaie and Lolita who run Lifeseeds that I featured yesterday but also got talking to a writer about getting together to write a book, not just a "what to do" guide but a true "how to do" type book. It's ideas and concepts for now but I believe that it has merit enough to be written and you may have noticed that my writing style is less than elegant so I'm grateful to have manifested a real writer in my midst.

Thursday was about as motivational as it gets. Here in Atlanta we were lucky enough to have the Get Motivated seminar in town, and thanks to some other friends we were gifted some tickets. So my wife and I went and the day just flew by. We saw, listened to, heard and were inspired by the following: Michael Eisner, Zig Ziglar, Rudy Giuliani, John Shmoltz, Peter Lowe, Tom Hopkins, Larry King and Colin Powell. It was just an amazing day. My thanks to Pat and Jackie for their kind gift. I know I owe you.

Friday just saw it all come together. A great day of work and more substantial progress with a number of other projects we have going on. Most importantly of all - My wife and I were able to do all of these things together. Everything, with barely a moment apart, and that feeling of her company is a feeling I love. It's very important that even though we keep our eye on our financial goals we do not lose sight of our other goals, Health and Happiness.

This is exactly the kind of week that should and can be repeated. I will remember the amazing high I feel right now and remind myself of it should my head drop and life start getting in the way :-)

I will remind myself that this level of energy is sustainable, that I should not give up. That there is abundance of everything in the universe. Everything. If I want it I can have it, and so can everyone. It is abundant. You can have what ever you desire. Remember that.

One last memory, is that everyone to a man on Thursday spoke about their faith. If not religion, then an unquestionable belief in an omnipotent power. I have that too and so it appears does everyone I have written about in this post today.

With them in my life and my thoughts I will always have all the energy I need and all the faith I need to benefit from the universes abundance of everything.

I hope you had a great week too. You can you know.
____________________________________________________
Wealth Beyond Reason
The Truth about the Law of Attraction



Six-Figures In Less Than A Year
Do only the things you LOVE to do, and generate multiple revenue streams!



2 Free Audio Lectures
How to use law of attraction principles to create multiple streams of income online, and excel in network marketing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... just imagining if you could have a week like this EVERY WEEK! I'm focusing on having a great hour, then a great day, then a great week...next thing you know I've had a great year!

Great post!

Richard said...

Antonio - Thank you so very much for coming by and your kind words. Your approach is in fact perfect, powerful yet simple enough for everyone to follow, including me. I shall be by to check out your blog more fully.

Thank you.

Richard

John Perozzi said...

Richard,
Are you really just a regular guy? You seem superhuman to me. If you keep racking up weeks like that then you'll have to quit your job! And that will only give you more time to focus on what you truly want, attracting in more and more. I wonder how many people truly live the life they have imagined. Please don't stop. We're counting on you ;-)
J