Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Attitude of Gratitude

Did you know that one of the best ways to manifest your true desires is to adopt an attitude of gratitude? To be thankful for all the good things you have in life?

By saying thank you for the good things you have you are saying to the universe that you are ready for more things to be grateful for.

I'll tell you what I'm grateful for today.

I told you about our new friends Jaie and Lolita just a couple of days ago and about their blog Lifeseeds. Well, it appears that just telling you about their blog was an act in itself worthy of thanks and boy do those girls know how to give thanks. Both my wife and I were so incredibly touched by their words, the kindness of their words, the sincerity of their words and their blessing of us both that we were moved to tears.

You can read what they said here.

To Jaie and Lolita I say a universal strength thank you and I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow night. To everyone else I say adopt an attitude of gratitude, for everything - you just never know when it might lift you or inspire you on the receiving end.

In gratitude,

Richard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read it, loved it!
I am so proud of you Richard, the journey you continue to take, and I follow through your words is amazing.
The people you are meeting and drawing towards you are amazing too.
Well done.
I love you and miss you, and am trying myself to hold back tears while I try to get my head around the journey again.
:o)

Richard said...

Thanks Ed. I love you too and I'm so happy that you came by and left a comment.

This journey is amazing me also. Each day I choose a great day and intend for something amazing to happen that provides either my wealth, health or happiness and each day it comes. Without fail.

Your love and your comment even from as far away as you are is one of those amazing things that feeds my happiness.