Monday, January 29, 2007

What do you Dream?

I was reading some emails from Linda's Million Dollar Manifesting Circle just yesterday and something that was said struck me as so incredibly pertinent as to not be ignored.

Again like most of my posts you'll notice that I've heard these things before but only recently starting paying attention to them and their meanings, importance or significance. This is another example of that.

You'll also know that I'm very keen on the phrase "do what you love to do and you'll never work a day in your life again" - that phrase is based on the premise that if you can truly do what you love to do and find a way to get paid to do it that it will never feel like work again. Now you'll find that you have a created a lifestyle and an income that pays you to do exactly what you want to do.

There's some great content over at Bob's site covering just that subject. Well, if you have a desire to earn 6 figures or more per year anyway. Check it out. - Six-Figures In Less Than A Year - Do only the things you LOVE to do, and generate multiple revenue streams!

But back to where I started. I even asked my wife this question last night and the answer is not easy. Here's the question:

What one great thing would you dare to dream if you knew you could not fail?

I do not hesitate to suggest that in the answer to this question lies the answer to your own life's calling.

I wish you all the best in finding yours.

Richard

No comments: