Monday, January 29, 2007

Oprah and The Secret - UPDATE!

My friend Linda sent this email just yesterday. More news as it happens. Thanks Linda.
------------------------
Hello dear friends,

Apparently the airing of the Oprah show featuring The Secret movie and several of The Secret teachers, is being delayed.

James Ray - one of the guests - has this update posted on his website:

Oprah has invited Rhonda Byrne, the producer of The Secret, to be on the show, along with four of The Secret's teachers: Dr. Michael Beckwith, Jack Canfield, Lisa Nichols and yours truly.

UPDATE: Oprah decided it would be best to tape and edit the show instead of broadcasting live. She wants to make sure the show provides the most impact that it can. I won't know the air date until a few days after the taping (January 31st), but I'll be sure to keep you updated as soon as I know.

Please pass this message along... I will keep you updated as I learn more.

Many blessings.

In gratitude,

Linda Miller
--------------------------
I love the circle of contributing blog writers - I swear, I learn more and more each day and the success stories come thick and fast. Linda is a wonderful catalyst for all that. To show gratitude please visit her here.

Thanks

Richard
___________________________________________________________________
Wealth Beyond Reason
Wealth Beyond Reason
Affiliates - Make Money Teaching The Law of Attraction

No comments: