Friday, January 26, 2007

Have you thought of yourself as a seed of life?

As you know I'm a big fan of the law of attraction, of blogging my thoughts and dreams and sharing others with you too. I'm really pleased today to introduce to you a great article I read on the the law of attraction and the journey to discovering your real self.
http://lifeseeds.typepad.com/lifeseeds/2007/01/the_law_of_attr.html

I am proud because I had the pleasure of meeting the author just this week at one of our regular Cashflow Clubs.

Jaie and Lolita are super people who have an energy and enthusiasm about them. I look forward to becoming and remaining friends with them both as we all continue on our lifes journeys.

I hope you will find Lifeseeds as powerful and inspirational as I have.

Here's to you girls.

Richard

No comments: