Monday, August 21, 2006

Ask and It Is Given - Chapter 16

Ask and It Is Given - Chapter 16

This is one of the chapters of the Book of Abraham by Esther Hicks. If you've seen the Secret you'll know who she is. If not, read this and you might just want to see it. It's available to buy as a video or to view online for $4.95. That's well worh it.

I make no money from recommending these to you I just hope that one day this message gets out to a very wide audience. Then I believe we can truly change the world, one vibrating thought at a time.

P.S. My apologies for having not written over the weekend. I was otherwise engaged living my earthbound existence. :-)

My special thanks to this blog for getting me onto the prosperity game. More on that later but let me just tell you how great it is to receive checks every day. Even in fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link :)

For those of you out there that can't find the time to sit down and read or just don't want to, I HIGHLY recommend the monthly / weekly CDs. I listen to them on the way back and forth from work and find that I soak up so much more this way. You also get to hear the emphasis that can't really be conveyed in type.

As for the prosperity game, there seem to be at least two versions. The email version started with a $100 check and the version that you download to your computer starts at $1000. If you are really struggling with money matters, you may want to start with the smaller amounts so it doesn't feel too out there for you.