Friday, August 11, 2006

Double your money

Did you know that you only have to double a dollar 20 times before it becomes $1M?

That's incredible. It seems so simple. Regular readers of my blog will know that one of my goals is to be wealthy. Well this guy seems to be on to something with his 2o steps program. I only found him because he left a comment on my Blog. Thanks Mike - you were my second. Ever.

His challenge looks like a great goal to have. I will send him some very positive thoughts as he continues.

Now, if it's that simple I just have to come up with my own method. What do you think would happen if I asked everyone who came to my blog to pay just $1?

Hmmm....now I'm getting some more ideas. Thanks Universe.

Richard

Relevant words : , , , ,

3 comments:

Penrick said...

Good luck with your dream to be wealthy. I would be happy to have a decent car and a fantastic place to live. The rest....will come from my husband....as soon as I meet him.....

John Perozzi said...

Yikes!
Come on penrick, you can do (and be) much more than being someone's wife.

Richard said...

Thank you Penrick, The law of attraction works for everyone. Everything good and everything bad that has ever happened to you, you have asked for. Therefore if what you want is the 3 things listed above, really really want them. You will get them. But you have to be ready to receive them, however they turn up.

John is just trying to say that you could sets your sights higher.

I believe that both of you are right because the law of attraction says so.