Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Eco-Serra, Harmonious Creative Expression: Wealth Beyond Reason, Bob Doyle

Here's a link to another Eco-Serra, Harmonious Creative Expression: Wealth Beyond Reason, Bob Doyle

It all supports my theory that this secret knowledge is growing. Now I'm still a big fan of using it myself for my own health, wealth and happiness goals, but imagine the possibilities if collectively we could all use it for something far greater.

One example is the study in DC that showed that when 400 believers got together and meditated for a 25% drop in violent crime in the city over the summer (it's the US number 1 murder capital) they actually achieved a 25% drop in violent crime.

The police, who had been their biggest sceptics, become a co-sponsor of the research paper published at the end of the experiment.

Now that's a great endorsement for us all getting together and doing something similar in our own cities and towns.

Now try it yourself. here are the rules incase you were unsure.

1 - Ask the universe for something, anything. Make it feel achievable and believable to you right now. Really Believe. That's the key.
2 - The universe will answer, just like the genie in the lamp "your wish is my command"
3 - Receive. Now you have to be ready to receive because you were focused on what you wanted. You may even have been looking out for it, but be ready to receive and it shall be yours.

This has to be the worlds simplest and most powerful, never failing 3 step program.

One example. Back when we were first getting involved in the law of attraction my wife , who, by her own admission can be sceptical wanted to put it to the test. She told me that night as we were going to bed
"I'm going to ask the universe for something simple", my response was
"OK, What?". She said
"Tomorrow at work, the universe will get someone to buy me a diet coke. It's never happened before, despite all the work I do for these people and the rewards they give me no-one has ever bought me a diet coke, so that's what I want."

Well, the very next day at work she called me all excited and told me that during a promotion/in-office competition she had won $15.....cash. It was handed to her there and then and she went and bought the diet coke.

Now she believes a whole lot more than she did. You can too. Just try it.

Thanks Universe.

No comments: