Monday, August 14, 2006

Today I'm asking for a speedy recovery

Today is my wifes surgery. So I'm going to ask the universe to grant my wish.

Dear Universe,

You know my wife, she is a great person whom many love and admire, well, today she is having surgery. You've probably already heard the requests from friends and family for her speedy recovery but here's mine, in writing.

Please make it so that her surgery is short, painless and 100% successful - I know you can do it. Please then ensure that her recovery is immediate, her feelings of comfort enhanced and her return home to me swift. I have faith in you, the doctors, nurses and her.

Thank you for all you do for us. My gratitude for all you bring us in immense.

Richard & The dogs.

P.S. I know you're working on making our wealth a reality also so thanks for your continued support on that one. :-)

No comments: