Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Goals

I couldn't wait until tomorrow to write again. I have a feeling running through my body like I have been supercharged with electricity. This could be the vibrations they talk of.

Now unless you already know and belive in the secret what I am going to list is going to sound ridiculous and outlandish. The following list is just a small part of my bigger wish list.

1 - A promotion and a 30% + pay rise.
2 - $36,000 from a foreclosures assistance service I'm working on with some friends
3 - My wife, who is going into surgery next week to have a successful operation and a painless recovery.

I was taught that the universe is like a giant catalogue where you can place an order for anything. If you are spiritual then it is simply a request. If you are religious then that request is just a prayer. Either way, ask and you will receive.

The above list represents my order for the next 30 days. I have ASKED, the rules state that the universe will ANSWER, now all I have do to is be open to receiving.

I am. I hope you are too.

I'll let you know how I get on.

2 comments:

Lizza said...

It was kinda hard at first to be "open to receiving" -- but I'm starting to get the hang of it. :-)

Best wishes to you regarding your dreams; best wishes especially to your wife, may her surgery be uneventful.

Richard said...

Aww, thanks Lizza. I told her about your well wishes and she was very touched.